Jobmesse - Info
Berlin Virtual TJF 2023 is a great opportunity to look for a new job while growing your network and meeting other like-minded people.
FOR JOBSEEKERS :
- Build your network: TJF Berlin is the right opportunity to grow your network and build long term relationships with companies. Networking with different corporations - learn about what is going on in the market and interact with a broad selection of companies.
- Connect and interact with recruiters virtually: Meeting and interacting with recruiters virtually - better than sending a regular email application with resume and motivation letter attached. Unique opportunity to make personal and impactful connections - shows your real value as a motivated applicant and makes a great first impression.
- Opportunity for Onsite & Remote jobs: TJF may be particularly attractive to you if you work in technology, a digital field or are interested in remote job opportunities. An employer that is willing to recruit via an online career fair is probably more digitally sophisticated and open to flexible jobs or has open positions where technology skills are prized.
- Access to a large number of candidates: Recruiting organisations and potential employees can enroll online and access the TJF from any Electronic device using internet access. Regardless of location around the globe, the absence of movement and time limits.
- Meet candidates with diverse backgrounds and skills in a one-stop environment. Meet candidates virtually and establish a connection right away to do a clear and better assessment of their profiles.
- Increase brand awareness: We will reach a wider scope of audience to raise your brand awareness. We have a strong social media network and your brand will continue to promote among 200k+ followers. Increase brand awareness and remember - stay ahead of the game, if you will not be there, your competitors will be!
TJF – Tech Jobs Fair is a job fair with a focus on IT and Digital founded by Ashok Dudhat. The first edition took place in Berlin in 2017. The following cities were Vienna, Zurich and Lisbon, all in 2019. TJF has had more than 10 000 visitors in the past years. The company is based in Berlin, where the team sits and does most of the work. TJF also works with local professionals in the different cities where the job fair takes place.
TJF provides job seekers an opportunity to browse and apply to some of the fastest-growing companies. For companies, we provide comprehensive hiring solutions and candidates from categories like work students, fresh graduates, experienced professionals and strategic hires for key positions as well as brand awareness.
The drive behind our creative process is our focus and strong sense of presence: we work hard to listen to your needs and desires, organizing best event for your goals, counsel you in the best practices and creative hosting along the way, and deliver an exceptional experience for you with a personal attention to detail unlike any other.
Tech Job Wall, launched in November 2019 is a platform created to complement TJF by bridging gaps between employers and employees. Tech Job Wall works on two sides: Talent can easily find jobs and get hired, while companies make sure they onboard the right people.